Academy, middle / advanced level of Argentine tango
July 23 – 28, evening class (7:30pm – 10 pm) + one-hour practica. On the last Day (Saturday) revision (5:30 – 8:00 pm) + milonga (8:20 – 11:23 pm). Membership fee per person is 400,00 HRK/55 EURO. ______________________________________________
More about levels and themes
1) Beginners – dancers with very little or no experience of Argentine tango) and intermediate level (dancers with basic knowledge of Argentine tango) – learning and mastering the basic structure of the movement; upgrading with the idea of a given conceptual combination; development and impro ement of improvisation skills; regular communication exercises
2) Intermediate and advanced level of argentine tango is aimed for the dancers who intend to deepen their dance communication and knowledge by creating their own ideas from new and upgraded movements to different tango music and regular communication exercises.
Registrations and other information Please confirm your registration as soon as possible. Group is maximum up to 16 people and pairs are no required. Classes are held in the centre of Zagreb, Ante Kovačića 4. Advantages of earlier booking.
Advantages of earlier booking
By booking at least 15 days prior to the start date you will receive 30% discount on cash payment or 20% on cashless payment. Subsequent bookings are available for full membership.
Membership fees and application steps
1) By electronic mail on email@example.com or by contact forms on the web sites www.libertango.eu (does not work on mobile phone) www.tangocroatia.weebly.com with the basic personal data and it is necessary the same if we apply for the person we are applying with (1st name and last name, 2nd mobile phone number, 3rd electronic address)
3) Enter the program name and date
4) The last step that you choose is how to pay for membership fees – payment on