August 05 – 10, 2019 in the evening, for two hours, 8-10pm + 10-11pm, one hour practica. The last day, Saturday two-hour revision 6-8pm and milonga 9.21 – 01:01 am. The user membership fee per person is 350,00 HRKa/50 EUROs.
Academy, middle / advanced level of Argentine tango
August 13 – 18, 2019 in the evening for 2.5 hours, 7:30pm – 10 pm + one hour practica. The last day, Saturday two-hour and half revision 5:30 – 8:00 pm and milonga. The user membership fee per person is 450 -500 HRKa or 60/70 EUROs.
August – applications open. Entries to 1 July to 1 August.
1) Beginners (dancers with very little or no experience of argentine tango) and middle level (dancers with basic knowledge of Argentine tango) – learning and mastering the basic structure of the movement; upgrading with the idea of given conceptual combination; development and encouraging improvisation skills; regular communication exercises.
2) The intermediate and advanced level of argentine tango is aimed for dancers who intend to deepen their dance communication and knowledge by creating their own ideas from new and upgraded movements to different tango music expressions and regular communication exercises.
Registrations and other information
Advantages of earlier booking
Please confirm your registration as soon as possible. Group is maximum up to 16 people and pairs are no required. Classes are held in the centre of Zagreb, Ante Kovačića 4. Advantages of earlier booking.
By booking at least 1 months prior to the start date you will receive 30% discount on cash payment or 20% on cashless payment. Subsequent bookings are available for full membership.
Membership fees and application steps
1) By electronic mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by contact forms on the web sites www.libertango.eu (does not work on mobile phone) www.tangocroatia.weebly.com with the basic personal data and it is necessary the same if we apply for the person we are applying with (1st name and last name, 2nd mobile phone number, 3rd electronic address)
3) Enter the program name and date if you need advice or you have wishes (private classes, truistic tours)
4) The last step that you choose is how to pay for membership fees – payment on
Also you can take package of 4 private classes or one private class.
About Jelena Somogyi and Mario Medvedec
An important part of the dance is belief in the aesthetics and should not be neglected. When we start to feel comfortable with the movement in body and mind, we can focus on the beauty of its external shape for us and then with person with whom we are creating tango story. Changing the phrases and essence of movement and motion can bring great diversity in the dance. Even in the simplest movements. This again enables us to interpret many different music with the awareness of motion optimization and mutual communication.
Dancers as equals in the couple and they both contribute to the dance equally.
Communication goes both ways. By suggesting, understanding and sharing a movement inspired by each other on the music we are both actively and willingly participating in the creating dance story.
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.