We cordially invite you to the first Winter Edition of Gryf Tango Marathon, which takes place in a beautiful restored historic building. At the moment the building, called “Stara Rzeźnia” (Old Slaughterhouse), is the Euroregion’s Cultural Centre. Its interesting location next to the Odra river and close to the port makes it an atmospheric place perfect for tango.
There are two big air-conditioned halls and a nice restaurant at the venue, from which we have an incredible view over one of the most amazing places in Szczecin: Chrobry Embankment (Wały Chrobrego).
The marathon will take place from 8.00 p.m. on 22.02.2019 until 6.00 p.m. on 24.02.2019.
All dancers (not only the registered marathon participants) are welcome to join:
– the pre-party on Thursday, 21.02.2019 from 8.00 p.m.
– the after-party on Sunday, 24.02.2019 from 8.00 p.m.
Entrance fee 250 PLN (65 EUR) includes:
– marathon entry,
– 2 dinners (Friday and Saturday evening) – vegetarian option available,
– unlimited hot and cold drinks (water, juices, coffee, tea), fruit and snacks,
– sweet breakfast
– Marcelo Almiron (Warsaw/Argentina)
– Luis Cono (Malmö/Sweden)
– Paula Ćwiklińska (Gdańsk/Poland)
– Katharina Gewert (Oberhausen/Germany)
– Joanna Kozłowska (Szczecin/Polska)
– Luca Lamberti (Rome/Italy)
– Paul Wagner (Berlin/Russia)
Register in advance.
Registration opens Sat, 01 Dec 2018, 00:00
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.