Join the 2016 edition of CHE LONDON Tango festival, a superb 4-day tango event offering 27 workshops from 8 world class teaching couples, 4 evening milongas, and much more in the English capital. 50+ hours of dancing during the 4 days of the festival!
★ 4 days, 50+ hours of dancing
★ 27 workshops for all levels from improvers to advanced
★ Maestros line up:
– Cristina Sosa & Daniel Nacucchio (world champions 2008)
– Jimena Hoeffner & Fernando Carrasco (Triple Metropolitan champions)
– Maria Tsiatsiani & Leandro Palou
– Magdalena Valdez & Roberto Zuccarino
– Nati & Bruno Rodriguez
– Kim & David Benitez
– Miriam Orcutt & Dante Culcuy
– Tara Pilbrow & Ivan Arandia
★ 4 milongas + International DJs
Take a look at: www.tanguito.co.uk/festival
Come join us for another amazing weekend of tango in the English capital!
Go London, go!
The CHE team