The 3rd Edition of the Limassol Souvlaki Tango Marathon
THIS IS A NON PROFIT EVENT
In support of the Cyprus Anti Cancer Society and homeless animals of Cyprus.
GREEK AND RUSSIAN TEXT LINKS BELOW:
REGISTRATIONS OPEN MID-JANUARY 2018
BOOK YOUR PARTNERS!
• Max 200 participants, appropriate gender balance couple registration is preferred.
Close embrace and Cabeceo recommended
• 170 m2 of superb parquet floor
• Great ambiance of the Studio (ask last years participants)
Classical tango music with great International DJ’s
• 30 + hours of pure Tango
• Unlimited mineral water, hot coffee, tea, soft drinks and light alcoholic drinks during milongas
• Fresh seasonal fruits, biscuits, salty & sweet snacks to keep you going
• Dinner on Saturday
• Clothes and shoe boutiques
• FREE warm-up pre-marathon OPEN AIR milonga on Thursday
• After marathon non-tango beach pizza party on Monday (free for pass holders)
• FULL MARATHON PASS: € 80 (10% GOES TO CYPRUS ANTI CANCER SOCIETY)
NO DOOR REGISTRATIONS EXCEPT SUNDAY 6TH € 20
FOR GREEK TEXT:
FOR RUSSIAN TEXT:
About the author: Event Organiser, Social Dancer from Limassol
Published: 1 Dec 2017 @ 11:21
Last modified: 12 May 2019 @ 18:31
News for this event
There is no news for this event...
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.