El Sabor de Hungría is back! Prepare to indulge your senses with the most delicious tango embraces of Hungary.
Our offer that makes this Festival unique is based on the following “ingredients”:
– Seminars and workshops from great international maestros.
– Amazing locations design for perfect rondas
– The possibility of beautiful dances for as long as 12 hours a day… yes my friends, that’s 48 hours of high quality TANGO!
– Afternoon cafés in our own Barrio del Tango Social Club!
– Accommodation for all needs
– … aaaand our FRIENDS! Yes, that means great, comfortable dancers just like YOU! 😉
The perfect atmosphere will be provided with the help of the Helping Angels team made up of local tangueras and tangueros who will make sure that you have a very relaxing yet intense experience.
Trans-culturalization with chacarera and csárdás, gulyás, wines and of course… PÁLINKA!
All this in the magical atmosphere of this beautiful city: BUDAPEST
Pablo Rodriguez & Corina Herrera
Marko Miljević & Maja Petrović
Milos Miloradovic & Jelena Minic
Horia Pop & loana Lascu
DJ Konrad Krynski ~ DJ Semeon Kukormin ~ DJ Karolina TK ~ DJ Horia Pop ~ DJ Balázs Gyenis ~ DJ Éva Benő
Detailed program & info:
THIS OFFER HAS ENDED Not only tango! Tango forever! In Budapest, we do not only love to dance tango,…
Competitions & Surveys | Katalin Freész (No profile page...) | 21.07.17
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.