Bella Ciao Tango Marathon
This event has now ended…
The “Bella Ciao Tango Marathon”, a tango marathon in a Loire Valley Castle, is back on march 8, 9, 10, 2019 for a second edition which looks very promising!
– A magnificent castle of the Loire Valley, different from the first edition : le Château de la Bourdaisière, in Montlouis-sur-Loire (15 km from Tours), in a 300 m2 room, with lodging available in the Castle ! https://www.labourdaisiere.com/
– An impressive list of DJ (traditional music) : Diego Doigneau (London), Elisabetta Piro (Palermo), Marta Silvestre (Porto), Gaston Godoy (Sevilla), Sebastian Ovejero (Redon), Marinette Petitpas (Rennes)
– All the meals included (and other surprises) subtly simmered by the incredible and unique chef Augusto Gemelli!
– A crazy staff to take care of you at any time!
The Pass including access to the entire marathon, meals included (brunch, dinners and snacks) and soft drinks, amounts to 130 euros.
– Free shuttle from Saint-Pierre-des-Corps train station (good connexion with Paris, Bordeaux, etc.) to the Castle, and from Tours airport to the Castle
– Some lodging available in the Castle (contacting by yourself the castle, stating the tango event). Room rates :
• Double room in the Pavillon : 99€ per night
• Double room in the Castle : 125€ per night
• Double Deluxe room : 145€ per night
• Apartment (2 double rooms) for 4 people : 220€ per night
• Adding extra single bed (whatever the room category) : 30€ per night, with max one extra single bed.
The management of room reservations is independent of our organization, so please consult with the Castle the conditions in case of cancellation
There are other lodging options, with a large choice of B&B, hotels and rentals available in the castle area, having a look at websites such as Abritel, Airbnb, Booking etc…
To register :
• 1st step : apply by email from october the 15th at email@example.com with « Marathon » as email object (one email per person, and no one email per couple).
• 2nd step: You’ll receive by email a registration form to be sent back also by email fully completed.
• 3rd step: We wish this marathon to be a gathering of tangeros from all places and we want to secure some leaders/followers parity. You’ll receive a mail with payment informations as soon as your registration is accepted.
• 4th step: you’ll receive a payment and registration confirmation email. In case of cancellation, there will be no refund, and your registration can not be transferred to someone.
• 5th step: See you on friday 2019 march the 8th!!