Tango festival, Tango marathon in Benidorm
8th BENIDORM TANGO FESTIVAL & MARATHON, your great festival of embraces that gets together tangueros from all over the world. Enjoy 5 days of pure tango, including 14 Milongas spread over mornings, afternoons and evenings, top tango DJ’s, Shows, Workshops, live music by Orquestas and spectacular room for the milongas “El Palacio de Cristal”, with the best sound system and a wonderful wooden floor.
Benidorm is located in the Mediterranean shore, in the province of Alicante, and relies on a privileged geographical situation that creates a special microclimate. The mountains that surround it protect it from the action of the winds and keep its warm climate. Its wonderful beaches with ideal temperatures encourage swimming all year round.
From Alicante Airport to Benidorm’s city, there are only 50 km, with regular shuttle service up to the Gran Hotel Bali’s front door, the venue where the Benidorm Tango Festival & Marathon takes place.
The Gran Hotel Bali is located on Benidorm’s West Beach “Playa de Poniente”, the quietest area for relaxing and sunbathing. We offer a few accommodation packages with special prices in this Great Hotel, which is the highest in Europe, so you can make the most out of your time and enjoy this Festival of embraces to the maximum.
Accommodation Pack including half board and Milongas, from 175 EUR.
Come for a few days to enjoy the sun, the beach, entertainment, yummy food, meet old and new friends, and share great moments full of light, colour, embraces and a lot of tango. We are waiting for you!
If you travel to Alicante Airport, the best option to get to Benidorm (50Km distance) is via the shuttle bus service operated by BENICONNECT, with regularly service from Alicante Airport to Benidorm, an stops at the GRAN HOTEL BALI, where the Festival takes place, front door. The price is 7,50 € per journey and it also offers return tickets, choose the ECONOMY CONNECT SHUTTLE service, is the best option. For this transport service, it is necessary to book in advance.
To book this service please go to this link:
You can see all the information of the 8th BENIDORM TANGO FESTIVAL & MARATHON 2022 in the following links:
Link Program: http://www.benidormtangofestival.com/programa/
Link Prices: http://www.benidormtangofestival.com/precios/
Link Milongas: http://www.benidormtangofestival.com/milongas/
Link Workshops: http://www.benidormtangofestival.com/workshops/
Link Maestros: http://www.benidormtangofestival.com/maestros/
Link for Registration: http://www.benidormtangofestival.com/inscripción/
One of the best festivals in the world, we offer Packs with the entire event included, with accommodation in the same Hotel where the BENIDORM TANGO FESTIVAL & MARATHON takes place.
– The tallest Hotel inEurope, with wonderful viewsto the Mediterranean Sea.
– The best Hall for the Milongas “Crystal Palace Auditorium”.
– The best Wooden floor, with “floating flooring”, to take care of your feet and knees.
– The best Audio Equipment, with the best Sound in the dance floor.
– Three milongas per day, 14 Milongas in total, so you can combine with workshops & beach.
– Very Good dancers, more than 20 different Nationalities.
– Limited places in the Workshops and Milongas, for enjoy to the maximum.
– One of the best Mediterranean Beaches, just 300 meters away.
– Measured temperature for the Festival date is 24º.
– Alicante Airport it’s nearby, with cheap International Flights.
– Transfer directly from the Airport to the door of the Hotel, for only 7.50 €.
– We offer packs with accommodation, so that you have the best price.
– Accommodation, Milongas & Workshops, ALL in the SAME Hotel Complex.
– Your time is valuable, here you can take advantage and enjoy to the fullest, this worderful embraces Festival.
Great Teachers, Greate Orquestas, Greate Djs, Greate Organisation, Greate Participants, Greate Place, Greate Festival… We wait for you!!!
We are Victoria Huang and David Reus, we have been organizing Festivals, Meetings and Milongas for more than 15 years, and more than 30 years organizing other events.
We bring experience, perseverance and a lot of love in everything we organize, and we try to improve ourselves every year, so that in each event you have a unique and different experience.
Sharing and seeing you enjoy it to the fullest, is our greatest satisfaction.
WhenWed 27 Apr 2022, 15:00
ends Mon 02 May, 03:00
Register in advance. Registration opens Sat, 01 Jan 2022, 08:00
Registration has closed.
Ticketing has closed.
WhereGran Hotel Bali, Calle Actor Luis Prendes, 4. Benidorm Spain
Dance Teacher, Professional Dancer, Social Dancer, Tango DJ from Benidorm in Spain