A week in the south of Crete. In the beautiful fishermen’s village of Agia Galini. Our home the family run small hotel PORTO GALINI. A week to enjoy the sea, sun, food & culture of our island with a touch of Tango by our staff.
* Tango classes & practicas outdoors by the pool
* Boat trip to nearby islands, fishing and barbecue on the beach
* Trips to secluded beaches & caves
* Visits to the archaeological sites of Gortyna & Faistos with guided tours
* Excursions to nearby points of interest (lakes, theme parks, museums)
* Horse rides on the beach
* Limited number of participants
Due to the current situation Covid-protocols will be enacted to ensure the safety of participants & staff. .
For more info & booking please contact Sofia Galanaki firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all the details about the tango week here:
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.