We warmly invite you to the 8th edition of the oldest and one of the finest tango marathons in Poland. It is organized in Wroclaw, situated in Southwestern Poland.
As in the previous editions, we offer you a Great Music feast, prepared by The Best International Tango DJs, spacious dance floor (370 m2), modern air-conditioned concert hall, free parking places outside the venue and other extra facilities, warm and friendly atmosphere and as always: fine Polish cuisine and litle surprizes included… 🙂
Hope to see you and dance with you in April!
:: DJ-TEAM 2018
DJ Wiktoria Dmuchowska :: Vilnius, Lithuania
DJ Tugba Tanören :: Malmö – Sweden
DJ Kasia Gabryluk :: Wroclaw, Poland
DJ Jens-Ingo Brodesser :: Brussels, Belgium
DJ Jonas Maria Joma :: Vienna, Köln, Germany
DJ Goran Nikšić :: Zagreb, Croatia
DJ Michał Kaczmarek :: Poznan, Poland
DJ Tomek Kopiński :: Wroclaw, Poland
:: FOOD & DRINKS
▪ 2 x 2-course meals served in the evening
▪ 2 brunches served from 11:00 AM
▪ 2 morning “Breakfasts for the Steadfast” served at 6:00 AM
▪ tea, instant coffee and mineral water – self-service
▪ fresh fruits, salted and sweet snacks 24h/24h
▪ sandwiches on Saturday night
▪ chocolate fountain on Sunday night
* If you want to get anything more, there is a restaurant in the place of the event.
The bar at the restaurant, where soft and alcohol drinks will be served, will be open 24h/24h. (friendly prices ☺)
About the author: Social Dancer, Writer from Edinburgh
Published: 29 Jan 2018 @ 09:23
Last modified: 12 May 2019 @ 14:51
News for this event
There is no news for this event...
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.