We would like to invite you to dance in the heart of Athens, explore the city and enjoy the summer in Greece!!
• 150 participants, gender balance
• Close embrace and Cabeceo
• 200 m2 of marvellous wooden floor
• Air conditioned venue with great facilities
• Traditional tango music by great dj’s
• 40 hours of quality dancing
• Unlimited water, coffee, juice, refreshments, salty and sweet snacks, fruits and finger food.
80.00€ (Plus additional Bank Transfers Costs)
Our venue will be TangoFix, only two minutes from Syggrou Fix metro station, only ten minutes on foot from Acropolis and Acropolis Museum and less than twenty minutes from sea coast by public transportation. Real wooden floor, well air-conditioned room with great facilities!
FLIGHTS & TRANSFERS
There are direct flights from almost every European city to Athens Airport ”Eleftherios Venizelos” (ATH)
Easy transfer directly to the Venue by public transportation:
•Bus X95 directly to Syntagma Square 10 minutes on foot from the venue costs 6 Euros (Operates 24 hours)
• Metro line 3 (Blue Line) takes you to Syntagma Square where you can change to Metro line 2 (Red Line) just for 2 stops and get off at Syggrou Fix metro station and it costs 10 Euros.
Click the link below for more information:
You are responsible for your accommodation. There are numerous hotels and apartments near the Venue that you can book online.
Registration opens on February 19th 2019 at 19:02 CET
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact with ‘’Entre Sueños Tango Marathon’’ Team at: Entresuenostm@gmail.com
Tickets available online.
Registration has closed. Ticketing has closed.
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.