On 03.04 we are thrilled to welcome Uruguyan champions (and amazing teachers!) Juan Martin Carrara and Stefania Colina to Los Angelitos, for a special workshop followed by a beautiful milonga.
PLEASE NOTE: schedule and costs are changed as Juan Martin and Stefania’s workshop will be 90 min instead of 60 min. If you are planning to join their workshop, please send us a mail to info [@] tanguito.co.uk to let us know you are coming, so we can keep an eye on numbers. We will rotate couples but ask you to do all you can to come accompanied with a partner so there is a good role balance.
Juan Martin & Stefania will run a mini guided practica (30 min) at the beginning of the milonga – a perfect occasion to ask them any questions you like!
==== MILONGA & WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE ====
» 2pm-3pm: 60 min Beginners & Improvers workshop with Tanguito’s resident instructors Nati & Bruno
» 3pm-4.30pm: 90 min Intermediates & Advanced workshop with Juan Martin Carrara and Stefania Colina
» from 4.30pm – 8pm: LOS ANGELITOS afternoon tea dance milonga; including mini half hour guided practica at 4.30pm
» Workshops (includes entry to milonga):
– Beginners & Improvers £12
– Intermediates & Advanced £16
– Both workshops £20
» Milonga only: £8. DJ El Brunito
==== HOW TO GET THERE ====
– Unity Hall, 277A Upper Street, Angel, Islington, London, N1 2TZ. The Hall is facing Mercury Deuxieme restaurant (on the other side of the road) and is next to the Islington Fire station
BY TUBE & TRAIN:
– Highbury & Islington tube (Victoria line, Overground): 5 min walk
– Angel tube (Northern line): 6 min walk
– Essex Road station (national rail): 5 min walk
Abrazos, Nati y Bruno | Tanguito
Our directory of local and international tango events posted by members around the world. How to post my event? Login or visit Membership Options for more information.