SUNDAY 02.07 AFTERNOON! Los Angelitos is back with a full wagon of embraces and great tango tunes to dance on! Milonga only £8.
* 2 classes following our curriculum and the term’s dimension, ‘ENERGY’ – or how to vary the energy of your dancing according to the song.
This Sunday we will explore variations of energy in the giro and the cross, to express a wide range of feelings that the music is giving us, from soft to energetic. A truly useful workshop for all of you who would like to start playing with the intensity of their dancing!
* Full afternoon of dancing until 8pm + a second hall for beginners and those still milonga-shy. Tea coffee and cakes served during the afternoon to keep you smiling and dancing.
=== DETAILED PROGRAMME ===
– 2pm BEGINNERS AND IMPROVERS (60 min).
– 3pm INTERMEDIATES & ADVANCED (90 min).
– 4.30pm – 8pm NON STOP MILONGA with DJ Bruno. Only the most danceable tunes from the Golden Age.
– £12 for Be/Imp, £16 for Int/Adv (incl. milonga), or £8 milonga only. Incl: cakes, tea, coffee, and the friendliest environment to dance in London.
About the author: Dance Teacher, Event Organiser, Professional Dancer from London
Published: 1 Jul 2017 @ 11:14
Last modified: 12 May 2019 @ 19:03
News for this event
There is no news for this event...
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.