– Do you love dancing in a close embrace?
– Do you adore traditional Tango music?
– Do you like the respectful invitation by Mirada & Cabeceo?
– Do you enjoy sharing the dancefloor in harmony with the other couples?
– Are you happy to make new friends?
– Are you open to new learning experiences?
If you can answer these questions with a “yes”, then you are the perfect candidate for Pequeña, an event for new and experienced Milongueros.
We invite you to join an encounter of embraces, in which we want to introduce our international friends to the close-embrace dancers of our home region (Saar-Lor-Lux+) and newcomers to experienced milongueros. Pequeña is all about spreading the idea of the culture of the embrace by making new connections!
Welcome Apéritif + a fun introduction to the codigos milongueros with all Pequeña teachers and the Tangokombinat
About the author: Social Dancer, Writer from Edinburgh
Published: 20 Feb 2019 @ 19:39
Last modified: 3 May 2019 @ 06:55
News for this event
There is no news for this event...
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.