Sueño de Varsovia Tango Marathon 2017
This event has now ended…
There is a city in the middle of Europe where the North embraces the South and the East greets the West. City of miracles where dreams come true. We are waiting for you in this city, in Warsaw providing great eight DJs from all over Europe, incredible venue at the edge of the Old Town, delicious food that never ends and friendly, magical atmosphere.
We will dance in a tall modern exhibition hall equipped with professional sound and lighting system and folding parquet dance floor. Huge windows will provide a lot of light during the day and air-conditioning – cool air for breathing. There will also be a separate room dedicated for dining and resting. And if you need a short break, the Old Town is waiting just a few steps away: the walk to the Old Town Square will take you 6 minutes and you can reach Vistula boulevards in around 15 minutes.
Our DJs Team:
• Alexandra Kotelnitskaya (Ukraine)
• Daniel Rossi (Belgium)
• Ewa Zbrzeska (United Kingdom / Poland)
• Inês Tabajara (Portugal)
• Jenni Valli (Finland)
• Konrad Krynski (Hungary / Poland)
• Marcin Blazejewski (Poland)
• Olga Agapova (Russia)
Marathon starts on 1st September 2017 at 8pm and ends on 4th September 2017 at 5am.
The registration fee is 100 EUR and covers the following:
• marathon entrance fee,
• 2 x brunch served in the early afternoon (on Saturday and Sunday), 3 x warm dish served in the evening (on Friday, Saturday and Sunday), 3 x warm soup served late at night (on Friday, Saturday and Sunday),
• unlimited snacks, veggies, fruits, sweets, water, coffee, tea during entire marathon.
Fri, 01 Sep 2017, 20:00
ends Mon 04 Sep, 05:00