***Get your first Argentine Tango lesson for FREE!***
Do you want to learn or improve your tango?
We would like to invite you to be part of our new project: Tango Integral.
Every Tuesday at Gymbox Farringdon! (8:15 to 9:45 pm)
Claim your FREE class here:
This class is for you if you…
– … are completely new in Tango.
– … have a friend who wants to learn Tango.
– … have taken a few lessons but did not find them interesting enough.
– … already know tango but you want to work and improve the fundamentals concepts
– … don’t really know what Tango is like, but you want to move your body, do some training while spending an amazing time.
This is a concept class where you will enjoy, learn and practice an amazing style of dancing: Argentine Tango.
Come and try for yourself!
It is an 1.5 hour class for starters in Tango but accessible to all levels. The class develops and reinforces fundamental concepts of Tango, looking closely at the basics with a unique approach. It seamlessly integrates techniques and methods from other dance and art forms, enhancing body awareness, expanding your knowledge and technique in a fun and supportive environment.
About the author: Dance Teacher, Event Organiser, Social Dancer from
Published: 19 Feb 2018 @ 20:02
Last modified: 12 May 2019 @ 14:40
News for this event
There is no news for this event...
Organising an event? List any ‘tango’ event from local repeating milongas and classes to annual international festivals and marathons. Find the ‘Events’ tab in the main menu and choose ‘List an event’ to start.